5.20.2013

21 Months



Lately Miles has been an explosion of words {though maybe only Kent and I understand them}. He's finally at a point that he expresses his needs quite well.

Also in the past month, Miles:
  • Mimics our sounds and words. For example as I was changing his diaper recently, I said, "Oh my!" which he repeated over and over perfectly clearly. 
  • Has other new words including: up, down, more, please, thank you and choo-choo.
  • Had his first major fall. He tumbled out of his wagon head first onto the pavement. He had a nasty looking gash on his forehead and chin, but otherwise was fine. It is sure to be the first of many falls.
  • Tells us when his diaper needs to be changed. This is supposed to be a sign of potty-training readiness, but I am so not ready.
  • Is wearing clothes that Grant was in just last year.
  • Climbs over the couch, swings on the underside of the table and climbs the big-boy ladders on the playground {See accidents waiting to happen, above.}
  • Is still extra sweet on his momma. He plays hard, but takes breaks to give me big hugs and kisses.
  • Runs as fast as he can down the street anytime we need to go somewhere.
In short, he is a chatty, sweet handful.

More monthly photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment